Lawrence L. Shipp
Overland Park, KS
· Developed integrated distribution networks in the US for ConAgra, Europe for Lamb-Weston/Meijer, Canada for Lamb-Weston, Mexico for Norson and Smithfield Foods.
· Implement several technology solutions from order to cash, Inventory planning and forecasting, Transportation Management Systems, Warehouse Management Systems, and International logistic execution systems
· Several International and domestic freight procurement programs were implemented utilizing Internet technology to create multi-million dollar cost savings.
· Corporate Vice President, Logistics for Smithfield Foods, Inc ($9.3 Billion revenue). Responsibilities include transportation procurement, integrated distribution, Private Fleet operations, 3PL Warehouse management, International logistics, and integrated supply chain systems.
· Corporate Vice-President, Integrated Logistics for ConAgra. I was responsible for developing the integrated Logistics function by integrating the Distribution, Transportation and Warehousing from ConAgras $20 billion food businesses.
· Interstate Commerce Commission admitted to practice 1976
· Chairman American frozen Food Association, Productivity, Warehousing, and Distribution Committee.
· President Frozen Potato Products Institute
· Transportation Person on the Year